|JUDUL IKLAN:||Bahasa Indonesia Language Teachers (for Expatriates)|
|ISI IKLAN:||Location: Jakarta|
Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) was established by Canadian and Indonesian educators, and is Jakarta's leading language training organisation for the study of Bahasa Indonesia. LSI tailors programmes for expatriates from all over the globe, using LSI course materials reflecting the world's best practices in modern language education.
LSI has two missions :
1. to provide an international standard of Indonesian language education for adults from abroad, and
2. to provide an excellent opportunity for language teachers from Indonesia.
* All LSI lessons are PRIVATE (one teacher with one student).
* Lessons are delivered at the client's office during the day or at the the client's home in the evening.
LSI's "product" is its faculty! Given this fact, we devote more time and effort to the recruitment and development of world-class Bahasa Indonesia Language Teachers than we do any other aspect of our operation.
IN ORDERTO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN LSI FACULTY POSITION, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Have a university-education (preferably in Education and/or English)
2. Be a Native Indonesian with excellent Bahasa Indonesia speaking and writing skills
3. Have very strong English speaking and listening skills (in order to work with international clients and LSI management staff)
4. Be positive, friendly and extremely service-oriented
5. Be highly professional in behavior & appearance (in order to serve international business clients at their Sudirman & Rasuna Said offices)
6. Have experience in teaching and/or training others.
Regardless of experience, all candidates are required to participate in LSI's 'Teacher Education Programme for Bahasa Indonesia Studies' before joining the faculty.
LSI's careful selection process ensures that clients receive the highest level of professional, friendly and helpful service from an Indonesian Instructor with solid teaching skills.
To be considered for this opportunity :
We invite you to contact us at (021) 7087-2200 or 7087-3300
or to forward your CV to email@example.com
Powered by EmailMeForm